Presents http://www.techhelpnumbers.com/font/547 17th Annual Plate Heat Exchanger Training that site & http://gamginc.com/?viopwas=site-de-rencontre-jeune-quebec&fbe=93 Alfa Laval Edmonton Service Center Customer Appreciation Day
We at why not look here Heartland Exchanger and options click demo account Alfa Laval are pleased to offer you an invitation to our very popular one day buscar hombres solteros en chile Plate Heat Exchanger Training Course. This is all in conjunction with the http://vagnvagensbygg.se/firmenit/1565 20th Annual msn rencontres match.com Alfa Laval Service Center Customer Appreciation Day.
As usual, this is the only time of year we offer this training http://www.hawkerucc.org/monaxinja/1644 free of charge. Every year this seminar fills up very fast so please reserve your spot as quickly as you can. We are limiting the numbers to only 100 students this year.
May 17th, 2018
Registration starts at flirter dans le bus 7:30am
Classroom session starts 8:00-12:30pm.
(complimentary continental breakfast will be available in the classroom)
Who should attend
This course is for anyone that uses any make or model of plate exchangers in their process.
Anyone who wants to deeply enhance their knowledge of plate heat exchanger technology for whatever reason, including Compablocs, Spirals and DuroShell (Plate and Shell).
Who are the instructors
28 years of PHE design experience.
Special guest speaker from Alfa Laval Sweden.
27 years of Operational and Maintenance heat exchanger experience.
What is the agenda
- Introduction to Plate Heat Exchangers and all their benefits. Gasketed and gasket free, including Compabloc and Spiral. Plate style vs. shell and tube????
- Mechanical Features and Designing Strategies.
- Operational and Maintenance procedures. When do you open it????
- Chemical Cleaning verses Mechanical cleaning, when and how????
- Performance Monitoring to ensure proper maintenance decisions.
- How to get maximum run time before maintenance.
- Preventative Maintenance and Maintenance Planning
- BREAK OUT SESSION FOR COMPABLOC AND SPIRAL EXCHANGERS
- 12:30pm – 3:00pm a delicious gourmet buffet with refreshments will be served at the Alfa Laval Service Center, along with demonstrations, hands on shop process and tours.
- Gifts, door prizes, Heartland Poker!!!!
For the Morning Training
Radisson Hotel & Convention Center
4520 76 Ave NW,
Phone: 780 468-5400
Click for Directions
For the Lunch, Tours & Demonstration
Alfa Laval Service Center
6344 Roper Road
Click for Directions
If you can’t make the training, please stop in for the lunch and the Open House festivities starting at 12:00 noon.
Let Us Know
Please email@example.com by May 14th with your intentions and attendees.
|For additional Info
Garth Gawron – Ph 780-992-8333 Fort Sask. firstname.lastname@example.org